Hi Scottish Lover ! My name is Melanie ! Welcome in this new blog which is going to speak about the Scotland !
I would even say that this blog will be a little guide for you if you think you like Scotland. This guide "Scotland for Dummies" will show you the basics of Scotland in my opinion!
Scotland is one of the most beautiful countries in the world!! Everyone knows that and that's why many filmmakers use the scenery of this country to make their work even more spectacular. This region is one of the best preserved places in Europe!
Nothing is more peaceful than finding yourself in a peaceful space with a few sheep, a few atypical cows with long hair and a rebellious fringe (Highland cattle), squirrels as well as countless seals and birds that inhabit the multitude of islands. The Scots also love teddy bears so if you are a fan of these little four-legged beasts you will be delighted to go for a walk in Scotland.
This space of well-being and serenity with wonderful activities to do between walks and festive events organized. You will not be disappointed especially that the Scots are particularly warm and kind, just like the atmosphere that often reigns in pubs. You can go from beautiful scenery to museums full of history. There is no time to get bored in Scotland and for good reason they have a great heritage. With only one negative point which is the rain but Scotland would not be as beautiful if it were not fed by Mother Nature, without forgetting that the weather changes relatively quickly and the sun rays will still be there.
I let you fly into the Scottish universe through this little video. Hope that this first article has more for you and that you will enjoy reading the following!
xoxo Melou!
xoxo Melou!

This so cool ! I liked your video so much :) congratulations !!
ReplyDeleteThank you Lise !! I hope the rest of articles will enjoy you too !! :)
DeleteWonderful ! i'want to visit it and discover the culture and tradition of Scotland. You make happy and helps me to chose my hollyday Thanks Melou ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you Mohamed !! I'm glad I could help! And I hope you have a good time in Scotland when you come on holiday. ;)
DeleteWhouah ! it looks wonderful! I wish I could visit this country.. !
ReplyDeleteThank you Louise!! I hope your dreams come true :)
DeleteThis country looks wonderful, I hope to come in some days!
ReplyDeleteDefenetly !!! I hope for you too !! :)
DeleteVery excited to learn more on your blog! Scotland looks wonderful! I'm a fan of Game of Thrones, producers decided to record some of episode in Scotland. Through it, I saw the beauty of Scotland! I will plan soon to visit Scotland!! See u soon on your blog ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you Eugenie !! I haven't mentioned Game of Throne yet but you give me som new ideas for my next articles ;) I hope you will enjoy anyway ! See you !! :)
DeleteWow! I wanna go to Scotland now! It looks so beautiful even if it's rainy sometimes haha :)
ReplyDelete